First request availability for Neuschwanstein Castle using our “Enquiry Form” on the right and only book and pay when we confirm your ticket request. Our customers should avoid paying in advance without confirmation as it could result in the customer paying a cancellation fee.
Neuschwanstein Castle skip-the-line ticket helps you enjoy the tour inside easily.
Furthermore, listen to the stories of King Ludwig’s life and experiences, his passion for German sagas and Richard Wagner music. Also, take in the breath-taking scenery and surroundings of this spectacular Alpine setting.
Your advantages of booking our skip-the-line Neuschwanstein Ticket:
- First of all, you avoid standing in long lines so you can plan your day better and see more.
- Because we are situated in Fussen Train Station – we are perfect for guests arriving by train. We recommend you get the Bayern Ticket as it’s the cheapest way to travel.
- Finally, we provide you with all the information, maps and refreshments you need for your very special day
What to look forward to:
- Maybe explore the surroundings of Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Maybe take the hair raising shuttle bus up to Mary’s Bridge! Or for those active amongst you, trek up 30 minutes to the castle.
- Visit Mary’s Bridge, built for King Ludwig’s Mother, it offers the best views of Neuschwanstein Castle rather than going straight to the castle
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of Hohenschwangau Castle, Fussen and the Tyrolean Alps on the way down to the castle from Mary’s Bridge
- Before entering the castle, take time to explore the upper and lower courtyards of Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Enter Neuschwanstein Castle at your pre-reserved time and experience the surroundings of King Ludwig’s final days. The castle he took many years planning and building.
- After your tour take a moment at the viewing point on your way down the mountain. This offers you a great view of the redbrick side of Neuschwanstein and breathtaking views of Schwangau and Tegelberg mountain.
- Finally, choose, between a 15 minute stroll or treat yourself to a horse-drawn carriage back to the village of Hohenschwangau.
- Ticket for the entrance to Neuschwanstein Castle and a guided tour of the castle
- Transport to and from the castle. Bus from the station to Hohenschwangau village costs 2,50€ each way, the shuttle bus up to Mary’s Bridge costs 1,80 € and the horse-drawn carriage costs 6 €.